Friday, May 20, 2005

Bet you wish you got my mail

Hooray, Hooray, it finally arrived! Our very own copy of "Music from the 2005 Wisconsin State Polka Festival" CD! 13 bands including good ol' Syl Liebl Jr. & The New Jolly Swiss Boys. Wheeee!

That aside, I've been in a wierd, but good, pop/prog mood lately. Listening to lots of Yes, Rush and The Moody Blues. And The Beatles, too, for some reason. Checked out the Kaiser Chiefs and the new one by Robbie Fulks, Georgia Hard. Recommend the Chiefs, but am not sure about Fulks' new disc. I need another listen or two, but highly recommend anything else he's done.

Off to Michigan for the weekend and am hoping to catch the new Star Wars at some point during the trip. I'm looking forward to the trip, but am bummed because I had planned this to be a motorcycle trip, but Lori needing a ride back (she flew to meet up with the band) put the kibosh on that. It's working out alright anyway as it looks like it's going to rain on Sunday, so even if I didn't have to pick her up, I wouldn't have rode this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home