Sunday, April 24, 2005

Perry Bible Fellowship

The Perry Bible Fellowship comic strip is new to me and I think it's pretty cool. Offbeat, often funny (sometimes not), sometimes dirty (!). The latest one made me wanna post a link - just click on the title above. When you get to the site, check out "One More Day" and "Genius Sir" to start with.

I'm getting everything in order for our annual Spring trip to Texas this week. Lori packed up the car last weekend and I fly down in a few days. As per our usual plan, each day is loaded. Provided the weather holds, I'm spending the first day on a new Harley Softail Heritage. We've crammed in a drive to Houston, a Cubs/Astros game, 2 - maybe 3 - concerts, and a full-day Arts & Jazz Festival.

GO BULLS!

This week's personal heavy rotation review includes ZZ Top, Queens of the Stone Age, Rollins Band and Green Day. American Idiot is such a great disc - Check it out, Check it out, Check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip Young said...

Damn, that Perry Bible Fellowship is pretty funny. How did you find it?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Saw it in the Reader recently so I went searching for the site.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home