Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Off to Seattle, well Bothell

Nephew Brian's Confirmation is coming up and Lori and I are leaving on a jet plane this weekend for the event.

We only have about a day and a half for the non-family, traveler experience, so I'm glad I've been out there before. We're planning on venturing up to Mount Rainier and one of visitor centers and so on.

I asked Lori what she wanted to do. Both she and I have been to the area before. Lori's been there a few more times with Brave Combo (and not me), but of course those trips are business and there's little, if any, time to be a traveler. She said that she just wanted to have a nice meal. All the band trips, you're eating at the venue or scrounging on the road at convenience stores, so eating enjoying dinner at a real restaurant in the area might be a treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home