Thursday, October 13, 2005

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

Quickly, my latest news:

-Lori bought her new laptop last Friday. Our PC, Mr. Blue, died on Saturday. It's either the mother board or flux capacitor. Mr. Blue's in the shop for now. We moved the hard drive data to the laptop and are up and running in the meantime.

-We're leaving for San Antonio in a few hours. The International Accordion Festival starts on Saturday. We'll do the Alamo and the Riverwalk and tons of other fun stuff, too, I'm sure.

-Hey, if you see the new Wallace & Gromit movie, get there early to catch the Madagascar short. Brave Combo Christmas music is used over the closing credits of the short.

-Bought a new spare ball last weekend and had some work done on my 'regular' ball. I thought when I bought my last spare ball that I'd probably never have to buy another spare ball. What would I need a new one for? Well, a few years ago I went to a 15lb. ball and changed my grip, but have kept the 16lb. spare ball with the old grip for about 5 years now since I made that change. I never changed the grip on the spare ball to the new one, either. I just always figured that by the time I spend the money on the plug and redrill for the new grip, I may as well just get a 15lb. replacement. So, of course, after I got the ball, I wanted to practice the 10-pin shot with this weight and grip. It was just funny to see my score of 40 or something at the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home