Friday, July 01, 2005

Karnak says: July, Sheep Urine, The Simpsons

Rip. Blow. Turn card around. "What 3 entirely unrelated topics are in this post?" (The only gag I can think of is that at one time they're all hot, but it's not very funny. Or "Name 2 warm things and something that's cool.", but I don't much like that one either.) On with the show:

Hey, Happy July, all! Enjoy the weekend and don't get blowed up by fireworks.

I know you up to date gamers may scoff at my raiding the bargain bins or being years behind the times, but nonetheless, I picked up the PC version of The Simpsons Hit & Run game a couple of weeks ago. This thing has been a ton of fun so far. Mr. Blue has delivered on speed and looks, too.

Click on the title for a link to a story about a new, very important use for sheep urine. Not sure what PETA thinks about this, but any organization named People Eating Tasty Animals probably doesn't care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Philip Young said...

I have that Hit and Run game for the X-Box. A fun game indeed.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home